Wednesday 5 July 2017

New blog change!

If you have visited this page before, you may notice I have changed the whole blog. I'm actually loving the header now. I thought I'd go for a lighter looking blog, even though I'm still pretty much a metal head lass!

I realise I have a lot of rubbish throughout my blog, I've tried to get rid of that. It is pretty cringey reading back through a lot of it.

I do have an obscene amount of makeup that I haven't even tried yet and have yet to even review it, but I will get around to it! I have another pallet on the way, it's also supposed to be a dupe for the Naked Heat pallet. I won't be able to compare as I do not, nor can afford to buy, the Naked Heat pallet.

I still don't wear makeup as much as I used to. Summer is definitely not going to let me wear it this year, it has been extremely hot.

My skin, however, has cleaned up a lot.

I've been using some items I will be posting about once I've taken some photos. I'm extremely lazy and I have left my camera downstairs.


So, more to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment