Tuesday 4 July 2017

Sorry I've been gone...

Neglecting this again!

Before I get into it, I will be trying to keep this blog updated now and then.

I put myself on a no buy ban and I broke that within 2 weeks or so :/ Haha!

My makeup desk is full now and I've moved it back in to my own room.

(I had it in the spare room next to mine but was fed up of having to go back and forth)

I've not updated photos since it's been back here, but I guess I should take a few photos in a couple of days.

Anyway, I'm playing a lot of Overwatch lately and I'm more active on Twitter/Facebook and Instagram.

Facebook is for personal use, but feel free to watch my Instagram :)

https://www.instagram.com/nurseneeners/


You'll be greeted with a lot of photos of animals and makeup :D

The spare room will be turned into a second bedroom, as I have so much stuff and I have 2 sides to me. My dark, black and purple, goth room, with skulls and witchy items. And then I have a lot of pastel items and unicorns and rainbow stuff that I am going to be putting next door. So far, I have a lilac carpet, white furniture, and I'm going to paint it lilac and pink and keep within that theme. Then I'll put my makeup back in there and use it as my chill room and for makeup blogging and all that jazz, and then people can stay over in there. My room has cats that constantly like to pester me when it comes to being at my makeup desk and so it get's a bit stressy. Fed up of finding my makeup brushes in my bed and over the floor and bits and bobs missing, haha!

I'm also going to be selling wardrobe/drawer knobs and necklaces and earrings, so keep an eye on a blog post of that, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment