Thursday 6 July 2017

Beauty Formulas Charcoal Facial Scrub

I picked this tube up whilst at the checkout at the beauty outlet in Festival Park. I have tried so many facial scrubs and I haven't found one that doesn't sting my face or give me some sort of results. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now, and though it doesn't actually really do anything to blackheads and unblocking of pours, it does leave my face super smooth. And I've been suffering terribly lately with extremely dry skin.

It's quite a big tube, you only need a small amount and it lathers up pretty well. It has micro ground apricot seeds that exfoliate the skin. It feels nice! You only need to use it 1 to 2 times a week. It is vegan safe as well, which I was very happy about (Though it does not state this on the packaging) I had to do some googling first.

It is a 150ml bottle (4.9 fl oz.(US)

And it comes at a price of £1.99! Though I have since seen it in BM Bargains for 99p! So I guess if you look around, you may find it cheaper somewhere else! But it's worth it. I'm definitely going to be stocking up on this.




No comments:

Post a Comment