Thursday 6 July 2017

Choco Musk Perfume

Just another quick post! 

I ordered this roll on perfume to try out.

I am a sucker for chocolate scented things. I love chocolate but I can only have a little as it does make me feel quite sick, very quickly!

This perfume was from Amazon, and £3.99

It is a 6ml bottle but it is strong and lasts for a while. I have already had people ask me what I'm wearing!

It is alcohol free and it's ingredients are Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate.

It is called AL-REHAB Perfumes - Choco Musk.

They also do a bottle version, but I wanted to try the smaller, cheaper roll on before buying the bigger product and it's safe to say that I will be going ahead with it!

Pros: Smells good, lasts all day, not much needed.
Cons: Stains yellow if left on overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment