Thursday 13 July 2017

Reviews soon!

I've had some items come in that I've ordered and will get around to swatching them soon. Still a couple of more things on the way. I'm extremely busy getting ready for the PRE show the end of this month, so sorry for that. I've also gone and ordered the Dermacol foundation today, the full coverage stuff. I haven't much luck with foundations and I'd prefer full coverage, so I am hoping this will work! I've seen some great reviews about it, so yeah, extremely excited about that!

Oh, and speaking of the show, I've been asked to do makeup for the lady that is riding my horses. She is entering one of our stallions into the dressage to music and is doing it to Burlesque! I am quite nervous as I've never done anyone elses makeup before, apart from my brother when he was little, hahaha!

For now, I must get on with preparing for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment