Thursday 15 March 2012

Vivo Cosmetics

If you are in the UK and you shop at Tescos, you HAVE to check out the isle where the make up is... Seriously, I'm glad I passed it, because there are shelves full of a make up brand called "Vivo". You can look it up on google web search/image search and find swatches and such. But I will be adding some in a few days.

Anyway, I bought some items today by Vivo, and I have to say, I love them!

List!

  • Vivo - Alive With Colour - Baked Shimmer Palette.
  • Vivo - Alive With Colour - Baked Blush.
  • Vivo - Alive With Colour - Compact Powder
  • Vivo - Alive With Colour - Radiant Boost Highlighter (For instant luminosity)
  • Vivo - Alive With Colour - Eye Liner
  • Vivo - Alive With Colour - Lipstick
The pigmentation in the shimmer palette and baked blush is AMAZING! I definitely need to go back to get some more. I really actually love this brand! I got the Baked Blush in Rouge Shimmer and the Paparazzi palette. It contains four eye shadows and a blush!

Description Of Paparazzi Palette -

Paparazzi - A specially baked formula enriched with high pigment colours for stunning eyes.
Transform your eyes with this stunning array of eye shadows baked into swirls of vibrant colours; sparked with metallic silvers and golds to deliver the ultimate 'get papped' look.

Ingrediants:
Mica, Talc, Parrafinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Megnesium Aluminium Silicate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Unfortunately I cannot continue this post right now, as I have to be up early in the morning. It's my Nephews birthday, and I have to sort a few things, and will get photos once I've charged my camera.

I promise I will finish this off, and add photos and swatches as soon as I can!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment