Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sorry for the long wait...

I've been using my new makeup and I think my most favourite product is the face powder... It's amazing! So smooth and just the right colour for my skin :D And I don't even know I'm wearing, cause it doesn't feel heavy on my face or cakey. You know that tight feeling you sometimes get? Yeah, not with this!

I've also still been using my MAC Face and Body Foundation! And I am in love with it! I had read so many reviews, and so many people said it's got crappy coverage and so on, but it covers me so well! It's a god send, and definitely a product I will buy again :D

So, here are the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment