Monday 11 June 2012

Makeup!

As I had said... I bought some makeup, and have only just got around to taking photos and stuff. Lot's of photos too :/

Mainly Sugarpill and Medusa Cosmetics :D

So, I ordered the Sweet Heart Palette, Flamepoint Eyeshadow, Buttercupcake, Love + and Bulletproof eyeshadows. I also ordered 4 Medusa eyeshadows. Blue balls (Loose Powder), Boy Toy and Purple Rain, and then Electro Purple which is a pressed eyeshadow.  Unfortunately, I can't swatch these at this time, because the lighting is really awful today. Everything else turned out ok though!

But I am hopefully going to order the new Sugarpill Heart Breaker pallet tomorrow, along with a few more Medusa Cosmetic Mineral Dusts! They are amazingly pigmented, and so smooth! I wore them over Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper and they stayed bright for hours. I order my cosmetics from Cocktail Cosmetics and LoveMakeup because they stock Sugarpill, Lime Crime and Medusa Cosmetics, along with many other brands. They are practically next day delivery! So if I order tomorrow, I should get it next day :D Plus they reduced them down to £2 each, so I'll get whatever is left.

I was very pleased with Sugarpill and Medusa Cosmetics, so I will be buying again! And I look forward to more things coming out in the future! They are bright, very well pigmented, with and without primer, and they are soft and require little use of product!

I also want to purchase some Lime Crime Lipsticks... But will get round to that at some point!

Here are the photos!

 Photobucket

This is Blue Balls (It's beautiful! And quite bright :)) Photobucket

This is Boy Toy
Photobucket

This is Purple Rain
 Photobucket
 And this is Electro Purple!

 Photobucket Photobucket

Now onto Sugarpill! Absinthe Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Pressed Eyeshadows and Sweet Heart Palette.

 Photobucket Photobucket

Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori, Tako.

 Photobucket

Love +

 Photobucket Photobucket

Flamepoint

 Photobucket Photobucket

Buttercupcake

 Photobucket Photobucket

BulletProof

 Photobucket Photobucket

Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades Quad Blusher (I never really used it, but my face is so pale, I thought I'd start using it)

 Photobucket Photobucket

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H Intense Black
Photobucket Photobucket

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipsticks in PassionFruit and Valentine (They smell so gorgeous!) Photobucket
Photobucket

I had a free sample with my order from Cocktail Cosmetics!

 Photobucket

Then I had this free with Company Magazine. I have yet to try it!



Photobucket

Sugarpill Swatches Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Love+, Midori, Dollipop, Afterparty and Tako.

Photobucket

Bulletproof (It's actually darker than this)

 Photobucket

 Absinthe

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment