Tuesday 19 June 2012

Finally!

I was like a child when these came, haha. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to open my package and swatch the makeup on my hand.

Awesome, absolutely awesome.

The only one I thing I have a problem with is the Medusa Cosmetics Black Sabbath loose shadow. It looks like you really have to pack it on, if you don't use primer anyway. I haven't swatched it with primer yet, but I'm sure it will go on blacker. But out of these, I'm loving Bronze Age, it is AMAZING! And I really do like Green Velvet too...

Other than that, everything is good.

The packaging is nice and sturdy, and they do come with sifters, but there's too much product in there to put them in yet, so I've left them out. You don't need to use a lot really, which is awesome :)

As for Sugarpill, I'm in love. Acidberry is amazing! And I love Velocity XD Mochi is quite nice too, and 2am is alright, but Poison Plum still wins. The packaging is made out of a strong cardboard, and it has a nice mirror inside it, it's perfect!

I am really looking forward to using these!

Images!

Medusa Cosmetics!

Back Row - Ocean Drive, Black Sabbath.

Front Row - Blow, Green Velvet and Bronze Age.

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sugarpill Heart Breaker pallet!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
  Photobucket

Oh, I also got some swatches of my last Medusa eye dusts! Still doesn't show the true quality though :/

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment