Thursday 8 March 2012

Smokey Eye

I'm not sure actually if I should call this smokey, but I guess it doesn't really matter, it's black I guess, lol.

Products Used

  • Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper
  • i.d. Bare Minerals in "Gilded Taupe"
  • Sleek Eye Dust "Drama"
  • Sleek Makeup Acid Palatte (Black)
  • Maybelline Great Lash in "Very Black"
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Lasing Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H
  • Primark Eyeliner
  • White Shimmer Eyeshadow (I don't know the brand)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I do apologise for the mess, it was only a mess about, and it was my first time attempting to blend properly with my new brushes. I don't practice my makeup alot, and I would like to start. I'm terrified of using all my products, which sounds silly, as I do have alot.

Then this is just a rough of what I was going to wear when I went to see Rammstein. Although, I opted to just go with Sugar Pill Pressed Eye shadow in Poison Plum and Sugar Pill Loose Eye shadow in Stella and Royal Sugar, it still turned out alright.

Photobucket

Just throwing in a new-ish photo!

1 comment: