Tuesday 31 January 2012

They came!...

Look what came in the mail today!

:D

I finally have my Sugar Pill products and Lime Crime Eye Primer <3

I LOVE them! They are pretty awesome, so I've taken some photos :)

I thought I ordered Stella, but it turns out I didn't, so I will be ordering that tonight, along with around 4 more Sugar Pill eyeshadows <3 Hey, it's my christmas money, so what's the harm?

At the moment, I have:

Royal Sugar
Asylum
Poison Plum (Pressed)

Lime Crime Eye Primer

I don't care for the drama surrounding Lime Crime, I didn't plan on buying their eyeshadows or lipsticks, even though I absolutely love horses and unicorns...

Anyway, Sugar Pill is awesomely pigmented, even without a primer. And it's lovely <3

Lime Crime Eye Primer is AMAZING. It is actually hard to remove! You need waterproof makeup remover, or just scrub hard... It brings out the colour brilliantly and last's quite a long time. I will be buying this again when I run out!

I know my swatches aren't brilliant, I've never done this before...

I know the Lime Crime box is a little crumpled, but it's ok XD I didn't buy these directly from the sites because they would have taken at least over 6 weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, so the swatches! These are without Primers.

Poison Plum, Asylum, Royal Sugar.


Photobucket

With Lime Crime Eye Primer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment