Friday 3 August 2018

Perfume Dupes!

If you're a fan of Thierry Mugler - Alien Perfume and the La Petite Robe Noire - Guerlain perfume, but not a huge fan of the price? Not to worry!

I picked up these from Primark (I'm not sure what Primark stores stock it, but it's worth a look)


Aura Eue De Toilette fragrance



This item is a dupe for Alien, by Thierry Mugler, and it was only £6 for a 75ML bottle. I am a huge fan of Thierry Mugler and actually have 3 bottles still in the box, unopened because I wanted to stock up on it.

Alien by Thierry Mugler













French Kiss Eau De Parfum




This item is a dupe for La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain (The little black dress), bottle size is 75ML and smells extremely similar. This one cost £8. It's funny how I came across this perfume. I saw a tester and thought this was the correct box, I couldn't see any info on the box and I was in a rush, so I picked this one up thinking it was the one I had tested in store. When I got home and opened the box, I wasn't disappointed because I'd actually been running low on my Guerlain perfume and haven't used it in such a long time. Though I would still like to go back and purchase the other perfume I had tested previously.



 La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain.


No comments:

Post a Comment