Tuesday 23 August 2011

Eugh...

Hey, so I haven't been able to do anything lately. I've recently just taken in 2 adorable kittens. I've named them Zack and Milly, they are so adorable!

Anyway, I will be getting around to doing some more makeup, but it's just way too hot lately, and it's pointless because it melts off. Needless to say, I've only worn makeup around 5 times this summer.

Anyway, I found this awesome tutorial someone did, and I thought I'd try it on myself. I did do my right hand, using my left, obviously, but I fail at left handed-ness :/ It was ok from a distance, but close up, not so good. But it all came off when I had to get my horses in, cause I had to pull Luca's rug forward, and it still wasn't dry :/ So I've one hand with NYAN CAT on and the other all smudged, haha.

I don't have photos of my nails, but here's the vid.

(Please note: I did NOT make this video)

No comments:

Post a Comment